Just realised I didn't share my May colouring and I have now completed June. The classes from Kit and Clowder are always challenging and I cannot take the time to put the same level of detail into all my cards but the practice certainly helps me improve. I would never have attempted to add details to clothes previously but with guidance it wasn't too hard.
Following my Birthday earlier in the month I wanted to send thank you's out but I have been a bit slow to complete them. This one is going to one of my student's families who gave me 2 lovely mugs with a little tray as a gift. Their daughter shares the same birthday.
I am entering my card in the Tiddlyinks March Challenge to use Molly. I have used a digital Molly and a digital thank you. The images are coloured with Copics and I have framed them with some pretty dies.
Having enjoyed colouring the Power Poppy image as part of February's Kit and Clowder class (see previous post) I decided to colour another couple for Easter cards. I used some of the techniques I learned in the class and applied them to the lilies. I used Copics for colouring and added a little Prismacolor pencil to the top image.
I so enjoyed the challenge of colouring this image. It is one from Power Poppy. It pushed me out of my comfort zone again, particularly the glass and woodgrain but I am quite pleased with the result. I have a smaller version printed which I intend to colour up differently and turn into a card.
I have already made 16 cards for February's challenge. I have more Santa images to colour but I fancy a change so will be moving onto March's theme soon.
Here are the cards I made, mainly very simple in style but including some cute images.